We would like to remind all residents and visitors with winter approaching that parking enforcement is being stepped up. The Township of Wellesley Parking By-law 23/2010 and the Regional Road Parking By-law 06-072 are being enforced by both the Municipal Law Enforcement Officer and Waterloo Regional Police.
- Parking is prohibited on all highways within the Township of Wellesley between 2:30am–6:00am.
- Parking overhanging any boulevard, sidewalk or multi use trail is prohibited within the Township of Wellesley.
- Heavy trucks are prohibited from parking on all highways within the Township of Wellesley except while loading and unloading.
A Highway includes all roads, shoulders, boulevards and sidewalks.
The above are noted sections and are not to be interpreted as the By-law in its entirety.
- Committee Meeting: October 28th
- Parking Reminder
- Henry Street Sidewalk Replacement, Wellesley
- Job Opportunity: Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
- Road Closure—Manser Road
- previous notices...