Tax bills are issued twice a year; an Interim in February and a Final in August. Both of these bills have two installment due dates, the first Wednesday of March, May, September and November.
Please note that:
- if you have not received your tax notice please contact the Tax Clerk at 519-699-3943, it does not excuse you from paying your taxes or the charge of late fees
*Payment must be received in the office by the due date or a penalty of 1.25% will be added to any late or unpaid balance after a due date and on the first day of each following month. Payments received are applied firstly towards any outstanding penalty/interest charges and then toward the oldest outstanding taxes.
- we are not responsible for payments made on wrong accounts
- if you get a tax notice that is not yours, please return it to the tax office at once
- if you sell your property, please leave the tax bill or a copy for the new owner
- there is a $10.00 fee for any tax bill reprints as per our fees and charges by-law
- tax certificate requests can be faxed to 519-699-4540 or mailed to the office, the cost is $55.00
The following links may help you with: